things I'd like to learn

  • To dance
  • The double base
  • Advanced photography
  • Design digital graphics
  • To sew
  • Architectural industry product design and material information
  • Another language
  • Silversmithing

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Simple Pleasures

Or, upside down AU Winter snippet :)

As per Whirliegig's post I'm adding some snapshot memories.

These are the flourless chocolate cupcakes, featured in my recipe of the month, in their various stages: being stolen by Phill before I put the topping on, being iced (the cupcakes not Phill), smothered in cream cocoa and cinnamon.


This sunset is the most spectacular I've ever seen.. I chased it home all the way from work, barely looking at the road :p, it was a river of gold. Flecks of dove grey, pink and gold gathering into one clump of pure gold ripples ahh. The fluff ball clouds covered the entire sky from powder puffs to steaming banners on the other side. Was bitter sweet because I didn't make it to the camera in time, but here's the after glow:

No comments:

Post a Comment